Monday, April 4, 2011

I Won Da Great Yorkie Bark-Off!

i is top dog!!!
da votes were tabulated and even tho Steve puts up a gooood fight, i came out as da baddest mother puppy around!  tanks to all da fans dat come out and voted and made dis week a lot of fun!  Even tho i came out as top dog, a few lucky fans got to win some pawsome prizes too!!  check out the post by Edie & Frankie on Will My Dog Hate Me for details on the grannd prize winner who gets a personalized harness or collare from Gangs of New Yorkie (i has one of their harnesses and it rocks!) and a custom pop art pet painting done by my mommy! 

BUT, i was also hosting my own little contest for one of my fans to win their very own piggie!  i did the draw and i bet you wanna know who da winner is!  da winner was determined to win da piggie and entered by all 3 ways and even set up a twitter account JUST to enter da contest!!  their name was picked by their twitter ballot entry, and entered into a draw with 2 others (one picked from da comments on the main blog and one from youtube) but in da end ENCHILILA won a piggie!!!!!!  i will be contacting you for your address to send you your piggie.  she looks JUST like my piggie did before years of love and humping.  ;-)


A special thanks goes out to Edie and Franking of Will My Dog Hate Me for hosting this Bark-Off!  go back and search around her blog and site cause she has a lot of great information for all dog lovers!  i hear her book is amazing too and my mommy said she is going to buy it soon, so you shoulod go check it out too!! 

XOXO Dex - Top Dog 

;-)

4 comments:

  1. Yayyyyyy to you Dexter!!!!Never doubted you for a minute!!!:))xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hats off to you, Dexter!!! You won the title of Top Dog fair & square: I always knew you are the most talented motherpuppy ever & I was very honored to compete with you, dude!
    Gotta do this again sometime :-)
    Cheers!
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frankie and I were honored to entertain such talented pups as you and Steve; both you guys were grrrreat!

    Thanks for your nice words about my blog and my book. Hope you enjoy!

    Happy to have you back anytime for a rematch (Edie). My Blog. My Territory. I peed here first (Frankie).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Dexter! I always knew you were the baddest and most hip mother puppy around. Betty Boop said she will treat her new piggie with lots of TLC just like you treat yours. It will always have plenty of lovin', if you know what I mean. 

    ReplyDelete

barks